30 d’agost 2011

Well, well well. Yesturday I could post and I could not read now I cant even post. However if I remember correctly I should be able to send this email and it will get posted on the blog!! Lets give it a try, although this does mean no pictures. A few minuts ago my keyboard changed into chinese characters so I couldnt write a single email but I think its now back to normal!!!
 
Yesturday I flew from Shanghai to Guilin, in Guanxi a 2hour flight. Thursday night excitment didnt let me sleep much, friday night festes de sants, saturday night flight so technically speaking I should have been able to sleep on sunday but that was imposible. Jet laged became my enemy and I spend 4h tumbing in bed. I had to wake up at 5 in the morning to go to the airport, which we had guessed might take 1h took me 20min :) Shanghai has various airports, this one was clearly super modern and nice, I felt so tiered but there was no way I fell asleep in the airport or the plane itself. When I arrived in Guilin, I went to find the family that was going to host me and that I had met thorugh couchsurfing. I took a taxi to their place and there was the little kid who is three ," hello sister, nice meet you" jejeje so cute. Qiong (the mom) welcomed me very warmly and I finally took a shower. She did say they had no hot water but that was clearly not an issue for me!!! So we had some delicious chinese food and then I decided what to do, she told me I could go to yao san, this mountain where you can see the view of all the little mountains surrounding Guilin. First (the kid) was very excited and wanted to join so we all went but by the time we got there he had gotten asleep. This region is full of small round looking mountains, a type of Halong Bay style in Vietnam. I took a chair lift up, and it was so long, at the end so high !!! So there I was getting burned. These places have quite a few chinese tourists but I have not found many westerners, james gave me a Learn Chinese booklet, I serioulsy cant pronunce shit... but well I will try. On the way back home we had to walk for 30 min which was nice as I saw some villagers playing what for me were extremly exotic cards :D
Then we fuxed up and had tot ake 3 busses, by then 5pm I was dead and even if I tried not to I fell asleep in every single bus there was, always being the only westener. Thanks to Qiong I got around. She has writen for me tons of chinese things in my notebook so I can ask for directions. We then had dinner and I played with First but by 8 o clock I was snoring... now finally think I have recovered all my tierenes..

2 comentaris:

Mujermarcada ha dit...

No et cremis i dorm !!!!!

M ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.